- Некоторые виды спорта приводят к импотенции https://t.co/2NkHf9lV3H 7 hours ago
- #Пари Хлеб, каким мы его помним https://t.co/mORLrHCUIk 9 hours ago
- Кастинг на должность жены https://t.co/2esYiI2lHQ 10 hours ago
- RT @nennahermosa: Факты: Чашка кофе на деревянных перилах на фоне леса https://t.co/cV3LGUlVTl 11 hours ago
- #Общество Кто они эти экстрималы? #follow https://t.co/4qssW3tyPF 13 hours ago
Author Archives: Jane Secker
It was a cold wet day in December when Liz and I started to collect the last of the tomatoes and look at this hoard we collected! The summer and autumn is well and truly over, but we look forward … Continue reading
Despite the change in the weather we still have many cherry tomatoes on the Shaw Library.
For most of the summer our tomatoes which are thriving have been taking the light from the pepper seedlings. However it’s now their turn to shine. These are marmaris peppers. Long green and sweet although due to their late development … Continue reading
We have tomatoes thriving on the Shaw Library balcony.
It seems to be very early this year, but the weather has been very warm. Here is the Shaw Library balcony plum tree earlier this week.
We have harvested some fresh peas from the Shaw Library recently and they are delicious! There are more coming and the tomatoes are really taking off too!
Arun and I attempted to tie some netting for the peas to grow up and it seems to have worked as here they are and we have some pods!