- Некоторые виды спорта приводят к импотенции https://t.co/2NkHf9lV3H 7 hours ago
- #Пари Хлеб, каким мы его помним https://t.co/mORLrHCUIk 9 hours ago
- Кастинг на должность жены https://t.co/2esYiI2lHQ 10 hours ago
- RT @nennahermosa: Факты: Чашка кофе на деревянных перилах на фоне леса https://t.co/cV3LGUlVTl 11 hours ago
- #Общество Кто они эти экстрималы? #follow https://t.co/4qssW3tyPF 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Shaw Library
It was a cold wet day in December when Liz and I started to collect the last of the tomatoes and look at this hoard we collected! The summer and autumn is well and truly over, but we look forward … Continue reading
Today some of the LSE roof gardeners met in the Old Building to discuss Autumn-Winter planting. As it is a beautiful day we followed the meeting with a trip up the SCR’s secret staircase out onto the Shaw Library balcony. … Continue reading
Despite the change in the weather we still have many cherry tomatoes on the Shaw Library.
For most of the summer our tomatoes which are thriving have been taking the light from the pepper seedlings. However it’s now their turn to shine. These are marmaris peppers. Long green and sweet although due to their late development … Continue reading
We really need the sun to return to ripen our tomatoes outside the Shaw Library.
I made a tasty salad with the lettuce and cherry tomatoes picked by Liz (thank you!) from the Shaw Library. It was worth spending a lunch break with Liz lifting the tomato plants to allow more sun to get to the … Continue reading
We have tomatoes thriving on the Shaw Library balcony.